Tune in to Everyday Wellness with Cynthia Thurlow as Trina Felber delves deep into the connection between your oral health and overall well-being.
Your mouth serves as the gateway to your body's health, and neglecting it could impact your overall vitality.
You will be shocked to find out how something as simple as your mouthwash could be ruining your health! Using natural products to pivot and biohack your oral health will not only give you stronger, whiter, and healthier teeth, but also a kickstart to better day-to-day health
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- How Trina transitioned from being a nurse anesthetist to becoming an oral health care guru.
- How Weston A. Price and his theories on the relationship between nutrition, dental health, and physical health were the foundation of Primal Life's dental products.
- Trina talks about dental health, the anatomy of teeth, how cavities happen, and why we become prone to staining, decay, and plaque.
- How you can heal cavities naturally
- Some tips to help you protect your teeth.
- The impact that the ingredients in commercially made toothpaste and mouthwashes have on the mouth and gut biomes.
- The three things that any dental product that you use needs to do.
- Why you should not use toothpaste that contains glycerin.
- How various types of light therapy can whiten your teeth and prevent inflammation.
- Why you should not use peroxide to whiten your teeth.
- Trina talks about skincare products.
- Some tips to set yourself up for success after eating acidic foods.
To listen to the full episode, click here.