Are there ingredients in your skincare that are actually causing premature aging?
I recently went on The Restful Mama Podcast to discuss this with Dakota Curfman.
Because let's be honest – no matter what age you are - nobody WANTS to look older. Those fine lines around your eyes, that once-vibrant complexion now looking a bit dull, and the sagging in places that were once taught and firm.
Aging is a fact of life, but you have more power over the appearance and health of your skin than you realize.
One of the things that causes premature aging is the TOXIC chemicals and polluted tap water in commercial skincare products. Those very same products that promise younger–looking, glowing skin, secretly break down your skin’s natural elasticity, causing wrinkles and dulling your natural glow.
In this podcast, we discuss:
- Why I developed my own skincare line
- Why you should care about your skincare products
- Major ingredients in skincare products we should avoid
- Things we should look for that are beneficial to our skin
- The connections between nontoxic skincare and our overall health
- How to heal skin conditions such as eczema, acne, and psoriasis
- Why do countries in the EU have better standards as far as banned ingredients than the USA
And so much more! This was a fun and lively conversation that will help you navigate choosing your own skincare products so you can have healthy, glowing skin!
Listen now as Dakota and I dive deep into how to keep your skin youthful and glowing.
One of the things I mention in the podcast is our Non-Surgical Facelift Kit. This kit is a game changer, working on the surface level to improve your skin texture and resilience with nutrient-rich ingredients, but also targeting the deeper layers to naturally lift your face!
Get ready for younger-looking, glowing skin!