Tune in to Everyday Wellness with Cynthia Thurlow as Trina Felber and her go into detail on how to fix your mouth/fix your health. If you didn’t know, your mouth is like the gateway to your overall bodily health. If it is not properly taken care of, your health could eventually decline.
You will be shocked to find out that the antiseptic products we use in our mouth are doing us more harm than good! Using natural products to pivot and biohack your oral health will not only give you stronger, whiter and healthier teeth, but also a kickstart to better day-to-day health!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU WILL LEARN
- Trina explains how she transitioned from being a nurse anesthetist to becoming an oral health care guru.
- Trina discusses Weston A. Price and his theories on the relationship between nutrition, dental health, and physical health.
- Trina talks about dental health, the anatomy of teeth, how cavities happen, and why we become prone to staining, decay, and plaque.
- Some tips to help you protect your teeth.
- The effects that wearing a mask can have on your oral health.
- The impact that the ingredients in commercially made toothpaste and mouthwashes have on the mouth and gut biomes.
- The three things that any dental product that you use needs to do.
- Why you should not use toothpaste that contains glycerin.
- How various types of light therapy can whiten your teeth and prevent inflammation.
- Why you should not use peroxide to whiten your teeth.
- Trina talks about skincare products.
- Some tips to set yourself up for success after eating acidic foods.
To listen to the full episode, click here.