Tips on Biohacking Your Skin and Dental Care
After discovering the benefits of using natural olive oil on her face (the true first paleo-friendly skincare), she cured her acne, scars and found her skin looking dewier and plumper than ever before. It took her on a long detoxification journey which eventually led her to launch her own organic, non-toxic, clean skincare and dental hygiene company, Primal Life Organics.
Together we get real on the beauty products and ingredients that are failing us and talk about why skin, teeth, and gums are mirrors to your inner ecosystem. She breaks down the elements you should be adding to your skincare and dental routine and the dangerous devils you should be scoping out on your toiletry labels.
What we talk about:
- The fantastic results she found changing her skincare regime
- Launching Primal Life Organics
- The nutrients found in natural oils
- What to look out for on labels
- Using clay and carbon to detoxify
- Feeding your skin seasonally
- What you should consider before getting Botox
- SPF toxic truths
- Detoxifying your dental routine
- “Leaky gums” and how to reverse gum disease
Recommended Products to biohack your skin and dental care: