Bare Face Wash is our solution for a facial polish and wash made for sensitive skin. Just because you have “high maintenance skin” does not mean your skincare should be high maintenance.
In fact, we believe the opposite is true. Calm your skin with simple and natural ingredients like soothing and nourishing organic oils of coconut, olive, and jojoba; moisturizing aloe vera which contains vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and amino acids to keep sad skin happy, and the gentle cleansers kaolin clay and calendula flowers.
We call it a Walish! Leaves your skin gently polished, clean, and free from makeup and daily grime with every lather for a renewed and radiant glow!
Bare Face Wash is a botanically-infused, clay and herbal blend liquid face cleanser gentle enough for everyday use.
Your skin will be left gently cleansed, soft & vibrant. Infused with white kaolin and French green clay to gently polish your skin with every lather leaving it looking renewed and radiant.
- Brighter and happy complexion
- Low-maintenance skin
- A gentle, everyday face cleanser that can be used by the whole family
- Naturally removes makeup without stripping the skin
- Leaves skin looking and feeling smooth
- Contains natural cleansing and hydrating oils
- Will leave you perfectly primed for your choice of serum or moisturizer
- Infused with an array of clays and botanicals that are cleansing and soothing
- Unscented and 100% natural
- A smile that never leaves your face!
I decided to try the Bare face wash and moisturizer. Once I received both products, I was surprised with how little I had to use to get my face feeling fresh and clean. The first thing I noticed was how the wash made my skin feel clean and nourished without that dry, tight feeling I'd been getting with my old conventional wash. So far, Bare is providing the PERFECT balance for my skin- I just love it! The Bare moisturizer leaves my skin feeling soft, calm and glowing and only a thin layer is needed. I'm a believer and will be using these products from now on! Two very enthusiastic thumbs up all around!” Sara