Simple, Clean Skincare For Each Season. This is your Beauty Survival Box for the 🌞SUMMER season!
You might not be aware, but your regular skincare routine may not work for your skin year-round. Just like you switch up your diet and wardrobe with the seasons, the same should be done with your skincare routine. Allowing your skin to "eat" with the seasons ensures your beauty will never get dull!
Whether you have sensitive skin or not, your skin can be affected by seasonal changes in the weather, especially with harsh winter conditions or hot summer sun.
Even natural skincare products that work for you during the dry, colder months won't be as effective for your skin during the hot and humid weather. You'll need to adapt and change up your beauty routine to match the season.
Introducing our Sunny Summer Clean Beauty Box.
Ahhh. The feel of the sun on your face. Carrots are in season and taste so sweet... carrots are our primary ingredient for your skin protection this summer!
The summer sun feels good and looks great, but the damage is happening on the inside. Summer skin might feel more oily because of the heat and humidity. This change calls for lighter oils, softer cleansers, collagen boosters, vitamin A and sun protection to keep the damage away.
Our Summer Box has all of the essentials your face and body need to get your glow on while looking younger with toned skin!
Summer Clean Beauty Box:
- Face: Carrot Seed Face Cleanser, Carrot Seed Elixir, Carrot Seed Moisturizer, Natural Bronzer Blush, Aura Gemstone Face Serum
- Body: Shaving Cream, Sun-Up Before Sun Protector, Sun Up Lip Protector, Sun Down After Sun Moisturizer
We help you tackle the risk of sweat, sunburn, and premature aging due to the sunny conditions so can have the summer skin you dream of: tanned, smooth, glowing, and... protected with antioxidants, red raspberry seed (SPF 30-50), vitamin A, and collagen-boosting oils!
This season's ingredients include:
- Red Raspberry Seed Oil is rich in essential fatty acids, primarily linoleic and linolenic acids that are used to promote skin regeneration and anti-aging skin benefits. It contains very high levels of tocopherols (Vitamin E), which act as antioxidants, and carotenoids (Vitamin A) which are used to help keep the skin moisturized.
- Carrot Seed Oil is known to have skin-mending, collagen-boosting and moisturizing properties. It contains vitamins A, C and E which are used to help smooth lines, hydrate and heal skin. Carrot Seed is used to increase cell turnover, brighten skin, reduce inflammation.
- Rosehip Seed Oil is s the only vegetable oil that contains natural Retinoic acid (Vitamin A acid). It is the best vegetable source of omega 3 and a great source of omega 6. Rosehip Seed Oil is used to regenerate the skin and reduce scars.
- Marula oil is used to seal-in hydration and soften the skin. It is high in vitamins C and E and contains the phytochemical epicatechin, which has strong antioxidant properties used to help to stave off the free radicals caused by exposure to UV rays and pollution. Marula Oil is also known to inhibit the enzymes that break down both collagen and elastin. It also contains amino acids, specifically L-arginine and glutamic acid, which are known to have anti-aging properties. Marula Oil is also used in skincare because of its anti-inflammatory effects.
- Bakuchiol oil is a powerful plant-based ingredient. It is used to improve skin brightness, sort uneven skin tone, up plumpness, minimize enlarged pores, boost firmness, smooth out texture and lessen fine lines. It is known to deeply penetrate the skin to help lessen the appearance of dark spots or areas of hyperpigmentation. Similar to retinol A, yet more gentle on the skin, Bakuchiol is known to trigger cells for collagen production, "plumping" the look or your skin and reducing the look of lines and wrinkles.
- Jojoba Oil's unique chemical makeup mimics the sebum naturally present on human skin. Jojoba is odorless, natural, non-greasy, is a natural carrier of Vitamin E, and a natural antioxidant. It is a non-comedogenic moisture regulator, penetrating the skin to moisturize without blocking the pores, soothing and non-greasy.
- Lavender Oil promotes wound healing and has cleansing, soothing, calming, and restorative properties.
Go ahead. Enjoy the sun! The humidity won't bother your skin and your skin will be protected naturally!