Did you know there are about 15 to 20 chemicals that are in beauty products that can actually cause you to create more fat cells or make the fat cells that you already have grow to a really much-larger-than-normal size?
Wendy Myers, CHHC, is the founder, head writer and Chief Eating Officer of Live to 110. She is a certified holistic health and nutrition coach in Los Angeles, Ca, having attended the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York and graduated with a degree in Entrepreneurship from the University of Southern California. She is also certified in Hair Mineral Analysis for the purpose of designing Nutritional Balancing programs for clients.
In “Podcast #45, Paleo Organic Skincare with Trina Felber” Wendy and I discuss topics like, what is Paleo Skincare, the problems with commercial skincare, the toxic burden skincare causes on our bodies, some of the most harmful ingredients found in most personal care products, harmful ingredients in commercial makeup…and much more!
1. Skincare expert Trina Felber and Primal Life Organics [5:50]
2. Ask the nurse anesthetist: Are chemicals on the skin such a big deal? [12:16]
3. Detoxification & your unique adjustment period [19:48]
4. Natural skincare basics: Dirt is where it’s at! [33:20]
5. Skincare for kids: Less is more [40:25]
6. Correlating skin issues with internal factors (food sensitivities, deviation from routine) [43:40]
7. Trina’s new makeup line, Primal Colors [48:45]
8. Paying attention to what your skin wants & tips for happy skin while traveling [54:02]
9. Primal Life Organics product spotlight: Fire and Ice [58:22]
In this episode, Stacy and Sarah invite Liz Wolfe of CaveGirlEats and Trina Felber of Primal Life Organics on to talk about healthy hair, glowing skin and strong teeth. What can you do to improve your complexion, heal your demineralized teeth, and get gorgeous hair? These ladies know how to do it!