Brush better with Dirty Mouth™ Toothpowder
Dirty Mouth™ Toothpowder is probably unlike anything you’ve used before. It won’t foam like regular toothpaste, and it’s not as sweet. That’s because we don’t add water, fillers, or artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Make it last! Don’t use too much!
We’ve noticed many Primal Lifers use more toothpowder than they need. Dirty Mouth Toothpowder is 100% concentrated — a little goes a long way!
- Wet your toothbrush, then shake off excess water
- Dip the tip (half to two-thirds of the brush) in the toothpowder
- Brush like you normally would for 2 minutes
- Spit… Rinse… SMILE!
You can follow brushing with Boost Gum Serum to help improve and strengthen gum tissue.
Dirty Mouth Toothpowder is safe to swallow for kids and adults. We do recommend spitting your toothpowder out because clays pull out toxins from your teeth and gum tissue.
Sharing is Caring
Don’t worry about sharing toothpowder — and germs — with your family. Everyone can safely dip their toothbrush into the same jar. One of the benefits of clay is that it is antimicrobial.
However, if you do want to be extra cautious, here are some other ways to get the powder onto your brush:
- Scoop a small amount of toothpowder into your palm (or small bowl) and dip your toothbrush into the powder. Proceed with regular directions.
- Scoop a small amount of toothpowder directly onto your toothbrush. Proceed with regular directions.
Still not sure? Watch Primal Life Organics CEO Trina Felber brush her teeth!
Frequently Asked Questions… and Answers
Because using Dirty Mouth Toothpowder is a new experience for most people, we get a lot of questions. Here are some of the most-asked so you can feel more comfortable using our toothpowder when your package arrives.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-260-4946.