Sample 3.5 g
100% Natural Pick-Me-Up Face Serum Made With Love!
Open your eyes, take a deep breath, and feel your senses come alive with our Coffee Bean Face Serum. Made with Arabica coffee seed oil, collagen protein and argan oil for a Skincare Revival!
Argan, the Beauty Oil of the Berbers, is rich in anti-aging squalene, vitamins and essential fatty acids (EFAs) that helps restore skin's own elasticity and tone. These EFAs are not produced by the body or production is greatly reduced as we age . Pressed from green aribica coffee beans, our Coffee Bean Serum provides skin powerful anti-oxidants and helps improve blood circulation to the facial tissue and delicate eye area.
Arabica Coffee Seed Oil possesses a remarkable ability to nourish, moisturize and improve skin elasticity, improves skin tone and gives your skin a very healthy glow. It re-balances pH and is rich in phytosterols that promote excellent moisture retention, quick penetration and good adherence within cosmetic applications. Furthermore, coffee seed oil helps combat UV damage to improve the strength, resilience, and elasticity of your facial skin.
- improves elasticity, encourages regeneration of skin cells. Helps restore skin's own elasticity and tone.
- Used topically for wrinkles, anti dark circle and anti puffy eyes, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, cracked skin...
Arabica Coffee Seed Oil – Rich in Antioxidants and super loaded with caffeine for stimulating effect on the skin. It hydrates and stimulates the skin for new cell growth and has anti-inflammatory properties (decreases puffiness). Significantly improves collagen and elastin production.
Collagen is a major structural protein in the skin. It plays a key role in providing the structural scaffolding for cells, tissues, and organs. Collagen also gives the skin its strength and durability and is responsible for the smooth, plump appearance of young, healthy skin.
Coffee Bean Face Serum can help Skin Revitalization:
- Hydrates and deeply moisturizes dry, parched skin, with no greasy residue
- Increases moisture retention
- Uplift, softens, rejuvenates & firms the skin
- Stimulates the production of new cells
- Rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant powerhouses that protects from free radicals and environmental stress
- Handcrafted with love and using pure, natural ingredients
- Free of fragrance, petrochemicals, parabens, chemical preservatives or harsh chemicals
- 100% Healthy, 100% Primal, 100% Paleo
Ingredients: Argan Oil*, Collagen Protein, Arabica Coffee Seed Oil* *Certified Organic
Directions: To clean skin, apply one drop to each cheek, chin, and forehead. Gently massage into the skin. May be used under the eyes, but avoid direct contact with the eyes. Ensure that dropper lid is empty for storage.
Americans consume more than 580 million cups of coffee each day as part of their daily ritual.1 Research is emerging that green, un-roasted coffee beans provide numerous skin-related benefits when applied topically.2 This is especially true of one of the most commonly grown species of the coffee plant, Coffea arabica.2
Coffea arabica seed oil is extracted by cold pressing green coffee beans.2 Its high concentration of essential fatty acids, sterols, and vitamin E make it a potent antioxidant that can offer protection against skin damage such as sunburn cell formation and DNA degradation. It can also assist in the prevention of the development of photoaging and inflammatory skin disorders.2
In a placebo-controlled clinical study of 40 female participants, a topical mixture containing Coffea arabica was applied twice daily as a facial wash and once per day as a lotion and night cream. After 12 weeks, treated subjects experienced significant improvements in the appearance of wrinkles,firmness, redness, and texture, compared to the control group.3
These impressive results were due to Coffea arabica’s ability to increase production of collagen and elastin and to protect against the loss of moisture.2
When Brazilian scientists tested Coffea arabica seed oil on human skin, they found a 1.5-fold increase in elastin production and a nearly 2-fold increase in collagen production compared to the controls.2 These two proteins are essential for smoothing wrinkles and preserving the firmness and flexibility of facial skin.
In addition, treated skin cells had nearly 7-fold higher expression of aquaglycerolporins-3 (AQP-3) and a 2-fold increase in the amount of glycosaminoglycans.2 These proteins act as a tag-team to halt moisture loss and improve skin hydration. First, glycosaminoglycans behave like a sponge to bind and trap water molecules in a water reservoir, then AQP-3transports them to the upper layers of the skin where they reduce excessive facial dryness and fine lines.2
***Sample and trial sizes cannot be returned.
- Velazquez PMC, Dieamant GC, Eberlin S, et al. Effect of green Coffea arabica L. seed oil on extracellular matrix components and water-channelexpression in vitro and ex vivo human skin models. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2009 Mar;8(1):56-62.
- Palmer DM, Kitchin JS. A double-blind, randomized, controlled clinical trial evaluating the efficacy and tolerance of a novel phenolic antioxidant skincare system containing Coffea arabica and concentrated fruit and vegetable extracts.J Drugs Dermatol. 2010 Dec; 9(12):1480-7.