You’re spending more money than you can imagine on skincare products and still not getting the results you want...
You’re washing your face once in the morning and once at night, following up with the essential serums and moisturizers, and STILL not getting the results you want…
It’s time to re-evaluate. It’s not the skincare products that are the problem here; it could be the habits you have – or in this case, don’t have. Let’s discuss five habits you should practice to help obtain great skin!
1. A solid 8 hours of sleep. Beauty sleep is no joke – it works! This is a habit that people often time forget about or claim to not have time for. The body’s time to repair itself is when you are sleeping. This is also the time the body boosts blood circulation to reach every part of the body. You’ll soon be experiencing a natural glow as soon as you wake up! Need something to help amp-up your sleep routine? Primal Life’s Sleep. Naturally Supplement is an all-natural product that promotes the REM sleep cycle in your body. Simply apply the directed amount under your tongue before bed and swallow. Soon you’ll be catching some Z’s!
2. Choose a regular workout routine. No, this isn’t only for bodily health; it’s also for your skin health! Sweating allows the pores to “purge themselves of toxins and pimple-causing bacteria,” stated by Pureauty Natural. Remember, following up your workout routine with a shower is crucial! This cleanses away germs and dead skin cells so that they don’t clog your pores.
3. Create a healthy diet with no excess sugar. Have you ever heard of the saying, “you are what you eat?” Whether you have or have not, it is completely relatable when it comes to your skin. Eating processed, unhealthy foods and drinks with excessively high sugar content will lead to unbalanced, unhappy skin. Opt for an antioxidant-rich, natural, healthy diet that brings vibrancy and cleanliness to your body and skin.
4. Don’t forget to apply SPF every day. Rain or shine, always make sure to apply a layer of SPF to your facial skin. UV rays are constantly hitting Earth’s surface, which means they are coming right for your skin. It’s not worth it, nor is it fair to your skin if you wait to start using SPF when you see wrinkles, fine lines, and/or dark spots. Don’t let sun damage get the best of your skin, and use SPF serums or moisturizers daily. Primal Life offers a high-quality SPF elixir that is safe and effective enough to use every day. Lickity Split is made with red raspberry seed oil, containing a natural SPF of 28-50 and other nutrient-rich ingredients. Use this during your morning skincare routine to protect your skin from UV rays.
5. Cleansing your skin is vital. We get it, it’s been a long day, and you just want to lay in your comfy, cozy bed and instantly fall asleep. But trust us, your skin will not be happy with you. Cleanse away the day before you go to bed by washing away makeup, oil, dirt, and other impurities that cause harm sitting on your skin. This helps to avoid clogged pores and blemishes. Don’t forget to wash in the morning, too! Cleansing the skin two times a day is crucial for facial skin health. Primal Life can help you with this step! They have natural face cleansers for every skin type, making the matching cleanser compatible for your skin. Experience the hydration, cleanliness, and effectiveness of these oil-based, organic cleansers!
So, you now know five habits that help lead to great, healthy skin. Are you ready to make some changes to your routine?
Tag Primal Life Organics on social media and share your skincare journey!
Instagram - primallifeorg
Facebook – Primal Life Organics, LLC
TikTok – primallifeorg