How to Add an Email Address to your Safe Senders' List
An increasing number of e-mail clients (Outlook, AOL, Hotmail, etc) are including spam blockers that can affect delivery and display of some e-mail messages. This means that sometimes those desired e-mail communications might not reach you, or they might be displayed without images.
To ensure that you continue receiving your e-mail or your subscriptions, and that they display properly, we recommend adding the email address or domain to your list of safe senders also called as Whitelist of emails. Here are some instructions to help you do that
Intructions Regarding Email Clients
- Add the email address to your address book
- In Training mode, emails will arrive in the INBOX highlighted in brown. In Automatic mode, junk emails will arrive in the Junk box. To add an email that arrived in the JUNK folder, highlight the email message
- Choose Message > Mark > As Not Junk Mail
For AOL version 9.0: You can ensure that valued e-mail is delivered to your Inbox by adding the sending address to your "People I Know" list.
- Open your latest issue of "Primal Life Organics"
- Click the Add Address button (over on the right) to add that sender to your "People I Know" list.
Alternatively, you can simply send an e- mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as email@example.com. Even if the e-mail you send doesn't get through (for whatever reason), the act of sending it does the job of putting the address into your "People I Know" list--and that's what counts. If you're using an earlier version of AOL, you'll need to set your Mail Controls instead.
- Go to Keyword Mail Controls
- Select the screen name Primal Life Organics emails are coming to
- Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name>
For AOL version 8.0: Select Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains.
- Click Next until the Save button shows up at the bottom
- Click Save
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters", include the domain of the "From" address (primallifeorganics.com).
To ensure that Primal Life Organics emails are delivered to your Yahoo Inbox (not the Bulk Mail folder), you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your Inbox.
- Open your Yahoo mailbox
- Click Mail Options
- Click Filters
- Click Add Filter
- In the top row, labeled From header, make sure contains is selected in the pull-down menu
- Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address firstname.lastname@example.org as well as email@example.com
- At the bottom, where it says Move the message to, select Inbox from the pull-down menu
- Click the Add Filter button again
If you're using Hotmail, you can ensure that Primal Life Organics emails are delivered to your Inbox by adding the "From" address to your Safe List.
- Log on and click the Mail tab to get into your mailbox
- Click Options (it's over at the top right, next to Help)
- Click Junk e-Mail Protection
- Select Safe List
- In the space provided, enter the address firstname.lastname@example.org as well as email@example.com
- Click Add
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click Ok Alternatively, you can add the "From" address to your Contacts list
- Open the most recent e-mail from Primal Life Organics
- Click the Save Address button (It's over to the right in the line of options just above the e-mail)
- Click OK
If you're using Outlook 2003 for your e-mail, you can make sure Primal Life Organics emails are delivered to your Inbox by letting Outlook know you consider it safe. There are a few ways you can do this.
- • Open any e-mail from Brill, then add the sender (firstname.lastname@example.org as well as email@example.com) and the sender's domain (primallifeorganics.com) to your Safe List
- Add the address firstname.lastname@example.org as well as email@example.com to Personal Contacts in your Outlook Address Book
- Open any e-mail from Primal Life Organics, then select Mark as Not Junk
We at Primal Life Organics are not acting as licensed or certified doctor/medical professionals. We do not diagnose, prescribe, treat or cure any disease, physical or mental. Our services and advise are not intended as a substitute for regular medical care performed by a licensed or certified doctor. The information or advice provided here is for educational purposes only. We educate and inform about holistic, natural alternatives for skincare, nutrition and health. Primal Life Organics specifically disclaims any liability for any adverse reactions in any way associated with the use of its products. Any reliance on any information or materials provided herein is done so recognizing no warranties exist on Primal Life Organics products.