Your mouth is a dirty place. It is exposed to a crap-load of toxins every day. Even if you are brushing regularly, everything from the air you breathe to the food you eat, introduces new toxins to your mouth.
I call this "re-tox". The re-toxifying of your mouth everyday - simply just from everyday living!
And since you re-tox daily, you need to DETOX twice daily.
I know - you're busy and can't add "one more thing to your busy schedule"... don't worry! This one is easy. It's creating a quick but thorough detoxifying routine that’s easy to do - just twice a day!
First, let’s get extra motivated by getting clear about WHY you need to detox your mouth twice a day.
Nine Reasons To Detox Your Mouth Twice A Day
Here are nine reasons why you should be detoxing your mouth twice a day:
- Maintaining a fresh breath: Bacteria are always present, and the longer they live in your mouth, the stinkier they make your mouth! Add in food and drinks, and your mouth becomes a hotbed for bacteria.
- Prevents gum disease: You are at risk of plaque build-up on the teeth when you don’t brush often, which can lead to cavities and gum disease.
- White, confident smile! Clay, baking soda, and charcoal soak up food/coffee/wine stains and erase them off your teeth, leaving you with a whiter smile!
- Reduces your chances of getting a heart attack or stroke – The bacteria in your mouth creates plaque- the same plaque in coronary arteries. No plaque in your mouth means less of a chance the bacteria will get to your heart.
- Be kissable – always! Fresh breath 24/7!
- Production of saliva! The act of brushing teeth induces salivary secretion. Your spit adds an additional layer of defense against plaque and bacteria in your mouth!
- Saves you money – Prevention is much less expensive than having to pay for fillings, root canals, and gum transplants! Twice the expense AND the pain!
- Have a healthy baby – Gum disease has been shown to increase the chance of premature birth and low birth weight and is one of the many causes of delayed conception and impotence.
- Prevent dementia – Some studies have shown that poor gum health increases your risk of developing dementia by 30% to 40%.
How do you detox your mouth?
When we say dental detox, we mean DENTAL DETOX! Yes, you CAN just brush your teeth twice a day - that is certainly better than nothing. But if you really want a whiter, healthier smile, we recommend the following easy protocol.
Sure, it may take 4 minutes instead of 2, but it will leave you with whiter teeth, fresher breath, healthier teeth and gums…long term.
YOUR DENTAL DETOX PROTOCOL
- Use a Tongue Scraper to scrape your tongue 2-3 times.
- Brush with Dirty Mouth Toothpowder for 2 minutes. Why 2 minutes? It is important to brush for the full two minutes so that you can be sure you have removed any food and plaque that has built up on your teeth since your last brushing. The bacteria in plaque feed on the sugars found in our food, so removing both food and plaque is imperative for preventing tartar buildup.
- Apply 2-3 drops of Gum Serum to your gums, cheeks and mouth tissues.
- Floss with Activated Charcoal Dental Picks to remove food and plaque from between your teeth.
And that’s it! Do this at least twice a day. Bonus points if you can do it 3-4x a day (or every time you eat).
With just a little commitment and care about the health of your teeth and gums, you’ll transform your smile in just minutes a day.
To make it easier, we put all of the products you’ll need in an easy kit! The Primal Life Organics Dental Detox Kit is everything you need to fully detox your mouth for a smile that will impress even your dentist!
Ready to detox your mouth for a healthier smile?