The secret to keeping your skin young is to improve blood flow and collagen!
COLLAGEN: IT’S THE BUILDING BLOCK OF BOUNCY SKIN, AND IT STARTS TANKING IN OUR TWENTIES!
I often get asked what my secret is to my youthful skin and complexion. Today at the age of 50, most cannot believe I suffered from acne in my late 30’s. I look 15 years younger than my age, and my secret is not my skincare (although that keeps my skin nourished)… my secret is related to blood flow and maintaining microcirculation of my face to improve cellular function and increase collagen production. Younger looking skin happens from the outside.. and inside!
Aging results in collagen depletion and this process starts as early as your mid twenties and results in wrinkles, sagging and loose skin.
If you want youthful skin, there are two critical things to do:
- increase circulation
- increase collagen
Increasing circulation flushes out toxins and metabolic waste from your skin. Better blood flow brings more oxygen and nutrients and helps your skin produce collagen, which helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Decreased circulation can result in congested, dry and dull skin
The key to keeping your skin looking youthful goes deeper than the skincare products you use. While using natural and organic skincare improves your overall complexion, the real secret to maintaining youthful, beautiful and healthy skin s blood flow (circulation).
The Effects of Poor Circulation on the Skin
Poor internal circulation negatively impacts cellular metabolism and function. Without proper detoxification, waste buildup smothers the cells which leads to dysfunction and disease.
Poor circulation can cause:
- Unattractive skin tone – lack of nutrients, oxygen and minerals results in a dull, pallid complexion. A glowing, radiant color and complexion is dependent on two very important factors; an abundance of nutrients and blood flow
- Skin discoloration – Low oxygenation due to poor circulation can result in pigmentation issues of the skin such as dark spots, dullness, breakouts, slow healing and an uneven complexion.
- Acne & Inflammation – Decreased blood flow allows toxic buildup and congested skin. Increased circulation speeds healing and improves waste removal which reduces inflammation and acne.
- Slow healing – When circulation is poor there is less efficient conveyance of the necessary nutrients and repair hormones to the skin cells.
- Wrinkles & Premature Aging – One of the major causes of wrinkles is inflammation and toxicity. Toxic build up causes inflammation which leads to something known as AGEs, or glycation, which causes wrinkles. In order to prevent wrinkles, you need to diminish the likelihood of glycation. This would require a diet rich in anti-oxidants, a low inflammatory lifestyle and the healthy blood flow to carry antioxidants to the skin.
- Dark eye circle – If circulation is poor, it can result in poor oxygenation, toxic accumulation and water retention, which may be at the root of the appearance of poorly oxygenated blood under the eye.
How to improve circulation and collagen?
- Herbs & Supplements – ginkgo biloba is known to increase blood flow to the brain and the skin. Niacin works to improve microcirculation.
- Facial Massage- Not only is a facial massage a great way to relax and unwind, it also can help. stimulate collagen By working the muscles in your face, you can tighten your skin, improve blood circulation and jumpstart collagen production.
- Exfoliate weekly with Sweet Revenge Exfoliator- Exfoliation removes dead skin cells. This increases blood circulation, aiding in the formation of collagen fibers responsible for your skin's elasticity.
- Perform facial exercises daily to help tighten your skin. Pucker your lips and hold for 5 seconds, or jut your chin out while looking up for 10 repetitions. Facial expressions and movement help build muscle and return your skin to its supple state.
- Quiver Sonic Facial Spa- sonic vibration stimulates both collagen and elastin production, gently exfoliates, opens the pores for intense cleansing of the tissue and allows deep penetration of your facial serum/moisturizer. Used daily for 3 minutes while cleansing greatly improves circulation and decongestion.
- Apply nutrient-rich serum (Beyond, Coffee Bean, Blu Berry or Lickity Split) after cleansing with Quiver. These oil-based serums penetrate deeper into your tissue to increase collagen production and elasticity while reinforcing your skin's protection.
- Fire and Ice Face Treatment: Use once a week. This intense facial treatment will increase microcirculation to your face to improve nutrient delivery, absorption and facilitate waste removal. The “heat” will cause vasodilation which will stimulate collagen production and improved skin texture and tone. Ice cools your skin and calms inflammation and facilitates waste removal with menthol.
This week purchase any Face Serum and your FREE GIFT is the Fire and Ice Face Treatment!
How to get your FREE Fire and Ice Face Treatment?
- Add any Face Serum to your cart (Beyond, Coffee Bean, Blu Berry, Lickity Split or Blu Coffee Package)
- Add Fire and Ice Face Treatment (contains 8 treatments) to your care
- Fire and Ice will be $0.00
**Offer only valid through June 7, 2019
With Fire and Ice in your corner, you’ll have everything you need to help:
- Tone, tighten and "lift" facial tissues
- Improve circulation
- Stimulate collagen production
- Decrease skin congestion
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Improve complexion clarity
- Fade scars
- Improve acne
- Facilitate detoxification of the skin
VALUE: This is a SPA-grade treatment and contains 8+ At-home treatments. In a spa, each treatment would cost $100+. This is an $800 value for FREE!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐BEST TREATMENT EVER FROM A SPA JUNKIE!
“I have had similar treatments with cayenne pepper at various spa's and I can confirm that this is definitely spa-grade (probably even better because it is 100% natural!)! I am totally amazed by the quality of this product- I totally expected to be returning it because of the price. This product does exactly what it says- I notice that my skin it toned and radiant for a few days after I use Fire and Ice. I typically use it 1-2 times a week and the first purchase lasted me 6 months. I would have paid thousands in a spa for the same number of treatments- instead I am investing only $5-6 per treatment! THAT IS INCREDIBLE!! Definitely worth the price and the results are better than the spa!”Marilyn
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “BETTER THAN MY TREATMENTS AT THE SPA…”
“I used to be a Spa junkie! I have done numerous Spa treatments and I can tell you they are costly. I don't often write reviews- but this product is totally a WOW product! I see a difference every time I use it- often it is 1-2 times a week. I can tell you it is better than my treatments at the spa- and so much less expensive. This treatment system will last me at least 6 months. I totally recommend this product and can't say enough good things. Step 1 definitely stings a bit- but it feels so good. Step 2 cools just enough and when I wake up the next morning, my skin glows and looks toned! Thank you PLO- you are amazing at making me look great- and younger! I swear I look 10 years younger using your products! PS- I also use the Infiniti and Beyond system and have never looked better!” - Celia