Your mouth is dirty! Really dirty.
Mouth Check: When is the last time you did a mouth detox? To rid your gums, tongue and cheek of heavy metals, pollutants, chemicals and other toxins?
If your eyebrows are furrowed and you are wondering why you need to detox your mouth then keep reading.
Did you know that your oral health offers clues about your overall health — or that problems in your mouth can affect the rest of your body?
Daily exposure to air pollution, foods, water, drinks, chemical-laced dental products, medications, heavy metals and more can lead to dental disease and internal health issues.
I am not going to go into all of the health conditions that stem from and dirty mouth, but the top of the list included heart disease, Alzheimers and pregnancy and birth complications.
Protecting yourself by detoxing your mouth daily is the most effective way to impact overall health... the second way is by maintaining a healthy weight.
Learn Four Ways To Detox Your Mouth In Four Minutes... every day!
What to Skip:
- Toxic dental products with ingredients like fluoride, triclosan, SLS, artificial flavors, colors and sweeteners
- Mouthwash- the alcohol will sterilize your mouth and make you more susceptible to bacteria and viruses
What to use:
- Clay based toothpowder: clay neutralizes bacteria, breaks down plaque, removes stains... AND pulls toxins from your mouth tissues (gums, tongue and cheek)
- Gum oil blended with essential oils that target the harmful bacteria, reducing inflammation and increasing blood flow.
- Copper tongue scraper: to remove the bacteria coating from the tongues surface that prevents the clay toothpowder from removing the toxins!
- Non-toxic dental floss: many dental flosses are made with teflon, petroleum, nylon, polyester and fragrance. All of these are toxic, some are known as "forever chemicals" because your body cannot break them down. They are with you "forever". Look for a bamboo string floss infused with activated charcoal.
You can find all of these Detoxing Products in this Dental Detox Kit and detox your mouth with every brushing!!
A healthy mouth looks healthy, tastes healthy and feels healthy with a bright white smile. Detox your mouth every day for 4 minutes... it's simply the only way to keep your body healthy!